2016 TAIHU CENTER SUMMER CAMP
TGLC-Wujiang Taihu International School
No.8, Yanhu Dong Rd, Miaogang District, Qidu Town, Wujiang City, Jiangsu Province, China
活動特色 Program Specialties :
Our camp focuses on ethical education, traditional culture & outdoor education. “Learning by Doing”: provides a healthy environment where students can learn more about themselves and develop unique personal characters through their experiences. Activities : Chinese and English Reciting、Chinese Medicine、Spiritual、Wuyi (Chinese martial arts)、Outdoor Activities.
師資介紹 International Teachers Introduction:
International teachers are from South Africa, Ireland, US, Canada, Spain, Japan, and other countries. They are all skilled in outdoor education, multilingual research and have great experiences on children education that to cultivate children’s capabilities of communication, teamwork, independent through activities. Taihu Centre is the pioneer of experiential education in China. Taihu summer camp has over 10-year program experience that had high influences not only on children but also on parents.
Taihu Great Learning Center is of about 300 acreage located on the shores of Taihu Lake, 110km south-west of Shanghai, 70km south of Suzhou. The camp program began in summer, 2007.
2週 ：7月30日(六) – 8月12日(五) 2weeks：July 30 – August 12
年齡/人數Age &Program Capacity：
6~12歲男女學生 150名, 150 children age 6~12.
2週 2weeks：新台幣78000 費用含課程、食宿、保險、機票。
Including curriculum, board, all meals, insurance and airplane tickets.
住宿 Accommodation :
The campers stay in wooden cabins with shower and toilet facilities. 6 campers stay in one room. All campers sleep on beds and mattresses with bed quilt.
報名方法How to apply:
聯繫人：鄧亞欣 Yaya Teng
境大旅行社 Vista Travel / TEL: +886-2-2563-1800 台北市松江路318號11F~1 / 11F-1, No. 318, Song Jiang Rd., Taipei, Taiwan Please fill in the application form and the Health Form. Email them to E-mail: email@example.com
please consult teacher Yaya: 2-2563-1800.
我 們 的 協 定Our Agreement：
We want the kids to be more independent, concentrate on their studies and reach our camp goals. Parents and students should follow these rules:
Campers are not allowed to make calls with the office phone or to receive any calls from their parents, except in case of emergency.
Campers are not allowed to use mobile phones during the camp period. If the counselors find out that a camper is hiding a mobile phone, they will take the phone and return it when the camp period is finished.
- 活動期間不安排家長探望。 Parents are not allowed to visit campers during the camp period.
- 禁止攜帶任何食物及飲料到營區。 Campers are not allowed to bring any food or drinks to camp.
- 夏令營期間學生必須自己洗内衣裤及袜子。 Campers have to wash their own underwear and socks .
- 夏令營期間必須遵守營區規定，嚴重影響團隊紀律者，將被終止參加並通知家長到校接回，無法退費。 Campers should respect the rules of the camping area. Since inappropriate behavior can affect the spirit of the whole camp, it will be dealt with accordingly and might result in the camper being sent home. The fee is not refunded.
- 禁止攜帶危險物品，如刀、劍、雙節棍、木棍、飛鏢等。一旦被發現將立刻退營，無法退費。 Prohibit the carrying of dangerous items such as knives, swords, nunchaku, wooden sticks, darts. Once found, will immediately leave camp. The fee is not refunded.
- 夏令營集合方式為自送者，家長將學生送至大學堂門口即可。解散方式為自接者，負責老師將學生送至學校門口，請家長予以配合. Parents that will bring students to school by their own, please drop off students at our school main entrance. And those who will pick up students by their own, please wait outside of the entrance and our teacher will bring students to you.
- 夏令營期間若發生緊急狀況時將立即通知監護人，若無法取得聯繫時，則由活動總監督決定處理方式。 We will contact the guardian as soon as possible during emergency ,if we fail, we should obey the decision of the Head instructor of the camp.
- 學校為孩子辦理學生集體保險，如孩子發生意外，將按規定享受保險公司的理賠，超出部分由學生家長（或其監護人）承擔，家長不再向學校提出任何要求。 I agree that the school purchases collective insurance for students. In the event of accident, insurance claims will be settled under our policy. The excess cost will be paid by parents ( or guardians ). No Requirement will be made by parents.